Welcome to PhysioCentral
Excellence in Healthcare to the residents of the Sutherland Shire and beyond for over 20 years.
Do you want quick relief from pain?
Just click on the ‘Book online now’ button to make an appointment at any time, or give us a call.
Business as usual here at PhysioCentral! (This includes remedial massage!)
Our doors are open, and we’re working our absolute hardest to stay on top of our already exceptional hygiene standards within the practice. This includes:
- Sanitising ALL surfaces, face rests, chairs and arm rests, beds, touchscreens, door handles etc
- Using clean bedsheets, pillowcases and towels
- Chair placement adhering to social distancing requirements within our waiting room
We do ask that if you have been to any of the “hotspot” locations, or have been in contact with someone who may have been, OR if you have ANY symptoms of fever, coughing or any respiratory issues, that you let us know immediately so we can reschedule your treatment.
We’d like to add that this respect extends to you experiencing any symptoms of a contagious illnesses, not just COVID-19.
Our patient and staff’s health is our number ONE priority.
As always, if you have any questions at all, just give us a buzz and we’ll do everything we can to assist!
We are dedicated to providing you the best possible care.
- We will tailor our treatment specifically to you and your needs, not just the presented issue;
- You will get complete privacy in your own room, and your treatment will be un-interrupted – we only treat one patient at a time.
- To educate you to the best of our ability in straight-forward terms to ensure you get the most out of your recovery long-term and don’t need to keep coming back;
- We won’t waste your time. If we’re not certain that we can help you, we will refer you for to a specialist or for further review;
- We are always up to date with the newest information, spending hours a week on team CPD meetings.
We’re completely family (and pet) friendly – so let Vanessa or Kasia know if you need them to look after your little ones, while our therapists look after you!
Check out our Google reviews below!
“I was told I would need surgery on my shoulder, but after working with Jasmine I don’t need any surgery.”“Everyone is friendly from the receptionist to the staff. I was told I would need surgery on my shoulder but after working with Jasmine I don’t need any surgery. Jasmine made me feel relaxed when I first went to her and made me think positive that we could work through all the pain to be pain free. I like how Jasmine explains what she is doing to you and how it affects your body.”
“I can’t thank them enough”
“I’ve been going to PhysioCentral for over a year now. The team here is wonderful, they are the nicest people you’ll ever meet, super friendly and extremely diligent. I had a long-term issue and could never find any therapists who genuinely cared and were committed to help until I came here. I can’t thank them enough for their assistance and have recommended their service to my friends/family.”