We’re looking for another Physio to join our team!
Fresh out of Uni? Or just finished your first year of Allocation? Well, you’re in luck, because we are offering you a wonderful opportunity!
We’re looking for a new or recent grad, who:
- is keen to work in a friendly, relaxed environment.
- wants full or part-time work – it’s your choice!
- wants to spend one on one time with patients, to get to know them as well as their problem.
- wants paid admin breaks to catch up on the mountains of paperwork that is engulfing our profession.
- is keen to keep learning with paid for CPD and an in house mentoring and learning program, based around your interests.
- is able to hold a half decent conversation about the broader world that exists outside of your chosen career, and this one’s vital – a sense of humour!
- wants to be encouraged and supported to pursue their own special interests within Physiotherapy.
- wants to take on an active profit-sharing role in expanding the business.
- wants to have a compulsory paid day off on your Birthday.
Send us a cover letter, and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be in touch.
Please call us on 9542 7276, or email with any questions.
Still not sure?
Here are the top 3 reasons that prevent people from embarking on a career as a Physio in Private Practice:
- It’s too scary
- I don’t know enough
- I’ll be under too much pressure, and it all sounds a bit stressful
One of the reasons you got into Physio in the first place is because you enjoy helping people.
And that, in a nutshell, is pretty much all we do here at PhysioCentral. We help people.
- Working here isn’t scary – it’s fun and extremely satisfying.
- You’ve just completed a pretty full-on course – you know more than you realise – that’ll become self-evident when you start putting your knowledge to practical use, in a wonderful, friendly, supportive environment.
- Too much pressure is a common complaint of people that have been burnt out through long hours with nothing but a half-hour lunch break in Private Practice Physio.
We won’t tolerate that here.
Take a look at the pics of the people that work here – do they look stressed?
The only pressure you’ll be under is to adhere to a 1-hour lunch break, as well as two 30 minutes breaks through the day. A minimum 2 hours per day will also be spent involved in our mentoring program – tailored around your interests.
So now that you’ve been convinced, send us that cover letter, and CV to email@example.com , and we’ll be in touch. You won’t regret it!