Through Physiotherapy, we provide the accurate assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of a range of disorders, including:
- Neck Pain
- Stress and Tension
- Back Pain
- Pre and Post Natal Back Pain
- Joint Pain
- Soft Tissue Injuries – Muscle, Ligament, Tendon, Nerve, etc
- All Sports Injuries
- Orthopaedic / Post Operative Rehabilitation
- Balance Disorders and Vertigo
Physiotherapy uses a variety of treatment solutions targeted towards your individual problem to:
- Relieve pain
- Reduce swelling
- Accelerate recovery from injury or chronic pain
- Improve strength and flexibility.
The main aim of treatment is to not only help you make a complete recovery but to also ensure the affected area returns to its full strength and flexibility, which will prevent the problem from recurring. This is particularly appropriate in the treatment of neck and low back pain, for example, which can become long-lasting, and recurring problems, if treated inappropriately, or worse still – not at all.