Click to make an appointment now:
When booking online, or phoning for an appointment:
- you will be offered an appointment within 24hrs, and usually on the day of your call.
- no referral is necessary, unless your problem is part of an Enhanced Primary Care (EPC), Workers' Compensation, Third Party, or Veterans' Affairs claim.
During your consultation:
- you condition will accurately assessed, diagnosed, explained, and treated.
- we encourage people to ask as many questions as they like to help them understand their condition.
- please allow up to one hour for your initial appointment.
For your convenience:
- we offer extended trading hours, and are open 6 days.
- we offer an online booking service. Just click on the Online Booking button, top left.
- we offer health fund rebates on the spot.
- we accept eftpos, and all credit cards.
- no payment is necessary for all workers' compensation, third party, and veterans' affairs claims. We take care of all the paper work, and send the invoices direct to the insurance company.
We do not warrant or represent that the information in this site is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use. We recommend that you seek individual advice before acting on any information in this site. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on our website is correct at the time of publication but recommend that you exercise your own skill and care with respect to its use. If you wish to purchase our services, please do not rely solely on the information in this website.